Technology to me, means things (artifacts) created by human beings and the ways we create those things or artifacts. Technology to me isn't just computers or cell phones or cars. Technology includes the stone tools used by the earliest human societies. My thought is that technology is the stuff that the aliens would find "made by humans" if they visited our planet.
My favorite technology right now is my bike. I use it everyday and it is FREE and provides me with a convinient way to get around. I don't like when my bike breaks, it makes me have to walk.
The thing I don't like about technology is that it can let you down when it breaks and you don't have a "backup". For example, I once wrote a really good paper in college and I didn't save it... guess what happened. Well, the power went out in the building and POOF... there went my paper. Gone. I learned to save my work early and often and to make a backup of my work.
2 years ago

2 comments:
sorry about your paper going 'poof' haha and no i have not read that book.Who is it by?I like to read alot as well;i could not even list all of my favorite books.
i have a quik question are one of those guys who edit wikipedia? you sound just like them
Post a Comment