A blog for sharing thoughts and ideas about education, technology and how to make it all happen.

Monday, June 30, 2008

My Weekend

On the road again


I had a great weekend of surfing and camping on the beach. It had been a few weeks since my last trip to the coast so it was great to get back in the ocean. The waves were really fun on Saturday so we pretty much got in the water as soon as we pulled up to the beach. I was so exhausted by dinner time that I just ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for dinner. Sunday was warm and sunny so we had something to eat and then went back in the water for more waves. All of the campers and surfers from Seattle had to rush back but we just took our time since we only needed to go back to our home in Port Angeles. Lucky for us. The weekend really reminded me of our big trip over the last few years where we
camped in our van
, surfed and explored from Washington to Panama.

4 comments:

the_wingless_one said...

Thats awsome that you got to go surfing...I've never been surfing before so I wouldnt know but it looks like lots of fun.

Pababy94 said...

That sounds really fun, I've always wanted to surf!

Anonymous said...

I want to surf.... ;*[
But it's too cold here.

Unknown said...

i have never been surfing but i know people that have.I will try it one day though; I love the water. I fixed the link problem the only thing I have to do now is getmy picture up.